Having published a series of features based on excerpts from their latest white paper, Aquant's Edwin Pahk, has outlined the importance of field service companies measuring KPIs, now more than ever before. He has also identified for us the five KPI's he believes are crucial for service leaders to measure. Here in this bonus addition to the mini-series, Pahk concludes with an overview of the Aquant Workforce Performance Index...
Would You Like to Know More? www.fieldservicenews.com subscribers can access the full white paper on the button below. If you are yet to subscribe join 30K of your field service management peers and subscribe now by clicking the button below...
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contact details submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content, Aquant who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this white paper.
HELPING YOU CREATE AN ENTIRE TEAM OF SERVICE HEROES
Aquant accesses and analyzes hidden data and creates an accurate snapshot of the health and balance of your entire workforce.
The Workforce Performance Index factors in a wide range of KPIs, providing a holistic view of each team member in relation to peers. It’s easy to see, at a glance, who excels at solving complex problems while also understanding who needs additional support or training. What sets the Workforce Performance Index apart from traditional workforce rankings is that it’s based on an organization’s diverse set of service data including service tickets, technician notes, parts usage information, CRM data, and more.
That hidden data isn’t the only nugget of info that makes this measurement so effective, it’s also about Aquant’s domain expertise.We have decades of collective experience and understand how service organisations really work behind the scenes (we know about the many service shortcuts and all the data that’s supposed to be entered into a database, but never is). This led us to build a system that applies an organisation’s own knowledge and data in real world scenarios, to
- Create dynamic service intelligence that delivers robusts findings, recommendations, and best practices that’s personalized to each organization
- Apply AI-based continuous learning that learns the behaviors of service heroes and applies that knowledge to empower the entire workforce
HOW THE WORKFORCE PERFORMANCE INDEX LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD
Before you can solve a problem, you need to understand the root cause -- that’s the critical step required to resolve problems faster and foster performance improvements. Then, provide equal access to information so everyone has the right tools to succeed.
AI, enhanced by the feedback of experts, is key to capturing siloed tribal knowledge and making that knowledge accessible across your workforce. That’s how your hidden data helps empower less tenured employees with the wisdom of your service heroes. By making information easily accessible to everyone, from customer-facing service reps to field engineers, you’ll impart domain expertise on newer employees in a matter of weeks, helping them to understand problem-solving in a way that teaches them how to think like your service heroes.
ONCE YOU HAVE A BASELINE INDEX, WHAT’S NEXT?
Now you can accurately plan how to distribute expert resources in the most effective way while understanding what kind of guidance junior team members need to get up to speed. Benefits include:
- Accurate resource planning. Give your service heroes time to breathe by allocating them to the most complex jobs while allowing time for mentoring or training
- Provide the challengers in your workforce with the resources or training they need to become more successful
- ○ Better, more cost-effective service outcomes
- Less customer churn. Your customers may even shower your team with praise!
- Track progress and make continuous adjustments based on the data and desired outcomes
TAKE THE 7 DAY CHALLENGE AND MEASURE THE SERVICE PERFORMANCE THAT MATTERS
FOR A FREE AI-POWERED WORKFORCE ANALYSIS...
Give Aquant a sample of your service tickets and get results, including a Service Workforce Performance Index, in a week!
Aquant’s AI engine takes your service data and provides you with meaningful insights that demonstrate how AI benefits your workforce and service delivery.
Find out more at www.aquant.io/7-day-challenge/
If you missed out on the earlier features from this series or you would like read the full white paper it is available to subscribers to www.fieldservicenews.com who can access the white paper on the button above alongside the rest of our entire premium content library!
If you have yet to subscribe then join 30K of your field service management peers and subscribe @ www.fieldservicenews.com/subscribe
- Read more about Leadership and Strategy @ www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/leadership-and-strategy
- Read more about Managing the Mobile Workforce @ www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/managing-the-mobile-workforce
- Read more news and articles featuring Aquant @ www.fieldservicenews.com/hs-search-results?term=aquant
- Connect with Edwin Pahk on LinkedIN @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-pahk-8a066515/
- Find out more about the solutions Aquant offer to help field service companies @ www.aquant.io/
- Follow Aquant on Twitter @ twitter.com/Aquant_io