COVID 19 and Field Service
The current pandemic of Covid-19 has presented significant challenges for the field service sector. However, our sector is one that is stepping up to the plate to overcome this global threat. The following is a dedicated information hub for field service management professionals which will remain active throughout the global pandemic crisis.
Vendor Support for Field Service Companies during Covid-19 Pandemic:
The following companies are all offering free access to their solutions or extended free trials during the covid19 pandemic:
- HelpLightning - remote assistance tool provided free of charge @ https://go.helplightning.com/solution-offer
- HelpLightning - 24 hour implementation service @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/en-gb/covid-19
- ServiceMax - Zinc real-time communication tool @ https://lp.servicemax.com/Zinc-COVID-19-Offer-LP.html
- Augmentir - Remote working assistance @ https://www.augmentir.com/remote-assist-essentials-covid-19-offer
- XMReality - Remote working tool @ https://info.xmreality.com/xmreality-offer-extended-trial-period
- Safeture - Health tracking tool for @ https://www.safeture.com/a-unique-service-launched-today-to-protect-employees-and-organizations-from-coronas-global-spread
- RevTwo - Navigator tool @ https://revtwo.com/covid-19
- payupsm - Job Management and Invoicing App, Free Remote Working Tool @ https://go.onelink.me/q6gR/fieldService
- The Forum - Covid-19 Planning: Digital learning @ https://theforum.social/events/upcoming-modules
- XOi - Use of Vision platform @ http://www.xoi.io/xoi-offer/
- Eko - Use of Employee Software App @ https://www.ekoapp.com/?utm_source=Field%20Service%20News#pricing
- Parts Arena Pro - Parts ID Tool for available for a free two-week trial. Call Alex on +44(0)1332 253176 and quote PA0320.
- WorkWave - Route Management Software free-of-charge for six weeks in UK and Ireland @ https://leadent.digital/covid19-routemanager/
- Aquant - Free self-service diagnostic tool @ https://www.aquant.io/blog/self-service-diagnostic-tool/
- InfinityQS - Free use of Enact Quality Intelligence platform @ https://www.infinityqs.com/coronavirus-preparedness
- Oneserve - Free use of job management software for key workers @ http://www.oneserve.co.uk/oneserve-community/
- TechSee - SMBs who are new customer free use of SeeTech Live until June 30 and free trial programme for enterprise customers. @ https://techsee.me/service_delivery_continuity/
Covid-19 and Field Service Support Channel Now Available
An ongoing series of open access live streams designed to help field service organisations adapt to the current working environment that has arisen as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting multiple international lockdowns that are occurring globally.
To check out a list of forthcoming streams as well as well as recordings of past sessions click here