Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News is joined on the Field Service News Digital Symposium by Dr Chris Raddats of the University of Liverpool a seasoned expert with experience from both the industry and academic sides of the aisle centred around servitization, digitalisation and service marketing.
During the discussion, the two discuss a wide range of topics related to Raddat's sphere of insight including reflecting on the current learnings that are coming from a recent raft of academic literature.
In this excerpt from that full interview, the two discuss why in a world of increasing digitalization, core concepts around outside-in thinking and customer-centricity are more important than ever before.
Want to know more?
FSN Premium subscribers and FSN Elite members can access the full-length interview plus many, many more in the Field Service New Digital Symposium. If you have an FSN Premium account you can access the video on the button below. If you are currently on our FSN Standard subscription tier you can upgrade your subscription by clicking the link below.
If you are yet to subscribe you can join 30,0000 of your field service management peers by subscribing to FSN Standard for free to gain access to a monthly selection of premium content or select either FSN Premium or FSN Elite for even more resources. Click the button above to visit our subscription page to find out more.
- Read more about Servitization @ www.fieldservicenews.com/servitization
- Read more about Digital Transformation @ www.fieldservicenews.com/digital-transformation
- Read more about Academic Studies @ www.fieldservicenews.com/the-view-from-academia
- Find out more about participating in Chris's latest academic study @ research.fieldservicenews.com/current-studies
- Follow Chris Raddats on Twitter @ twitter.com/chrisraddats
- Connect with Chris Raddats on LinkedIn @ linkedin.com/in/chrisraddats