What do you think is the biggest challenge facing today's field service organisations? Submit your view to ClickSoftware's Service is Hard contest and receive a free Amazon voucher.
Delivering service is hard, acknowledges ClickSoftware. It is compiling a new book on the challenges facing the industry and would like input from Field Service News readers to help it identify and address the industry's biggest challenges and help make delivering service easier in future.
The company wants to combine its 20-years experience in field service with input from customers to create a book which will outline the most critical challenges in the sector market and present recommendations from experts, thought leaders and analysts on how to address these challenges.
All you have to do is to submit your challenges using the short form here by Tuesday 15th March 2016. (The form is in English but you can enter the details of your challenge in your own language.)
No challenge is too small, too simple or too complex.
Everyone who submits a challenge will receive:
- A free copy of the completed book (available in April 2016)
- An Amazon Gift Card worth £15.
If your challenge is selected to appear in the book, we will also:
- Acknowledge your contribution by mentioning you by name as a contributor.
- Send you a signed copy of the book (signed by Alec Berry, VP Consulting and Technical Services, ClickSoftware) thanking you for your support.
- Send you an additional £35 Amazon Gift Card.
Some examples of the challenges already identified include:
- Business Challenge: Service is hard….because we can’t meet our customers’ expectations while keeping operational costs down.
- Functional Challenge: Service is hard….because we lack accurate planning and reliable appointment booking.
- Technical Challenge: Service is hard…because it is difficult and complex to integrate the most advanced field service solutions with our legacy systems.
To submit your challenge, use this form. All challenges will be reviewed but may not all be included in the book.
Be social and share this challenge