ARCHIVE FOR THE ‘microsoft-dynamics-365’ CATEGORY
One of the largest independently owned agrochemical merchants in the UK, Zantra will use Maxoptra to optimise routes in order to reduce unnecessary mileage, control costs and minimise the environmental impact of its transport operations. Integrated with the company’s TomTom telematics solution for real time updates, Zantra believes Maxoptra Delivery will safeguard the company’s reputation for fast and efficient customer service, and help deliver further improvements.
“Put simply, if we fail to deliver the best advice and product selection, on time and in full, then we fail to deliver what our customers – and their crops – require,” commented Russell West, Logistics Manager at Zantra. “By introducing Maxoptra vehicle routing and scheduling, we can ensure our regional depots are fully stocked with the right products at the right time, and our delivery fleet is utilised to its maximum potential.”
During April, our delivery fleet makes eight times more drops than it does in mid-winter, so it was important the solution we chose was flexible and easily scalable
“During April, our delivery fleet makes eight times more drops than it does in mid-winter, so it was important the solution we chose was flexible and easily scalable,” continued West. “Rather than tie us into long contracts, with large up front investments and crippling support fees, Maxoptra was willing to work with us to implement a solution that exactly met our current requirements and future needs.”
The farming-family owned business has grown substantially since it was established in 2003, mainly on the strength of its service and commitment to customers, and now operates a nationwide service supplying crop protection products, nutrients, fertilisers and seed from leading manufacturers. Based at Great Staughton, Cambridgeshire, Zantra maintains a network of strategically located, BASIS approved depots, including Doncaster in the north, Faversham and Winchester in the south and Telford in the west.
Stuart Brunger, Maxoptra Business Development Director added, “It is important to remember that one size does not fit all, which is why Maxoptra is the choice of businesses such as Zantra, which experience seasonal peaks and sustained growth.”
Be social and share this story
Jul 17, 2013 • Columbus • Columbus Field Service • Microsoft Dynamics 365 • Microsoft Field Service • Directory • Field Service Management Software • Field Service Management Solutions • Field Service Software Providers • Service Management Software • software and apps
Contact information for Columbus:
Contact information for Columbus:
Phone: +44 (0) 1623 729977
Columbus A/S configures and implements Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
What We Do:
- Columbus helps you provide a customer-centric service with a focus on personalisation, key touch points and interactions.
- Columbus helps you optimise the entire service supply chain for increased automation, greater efficiencies, reduced costs and improved satisfaction.
- Columbus helps you leverage field service as a profit centre within your larger organisation for additional revenue streams and growth.
- Columbus helps you connect the dots between you and your end customer and everything in-between, closing the feedback loop.
How We Do It:
- By leveraging key functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service and our expertise in PowerBI, Azure Services, IoT Hub and Mobility, we tailor a solution to fit the inspired service offering you want to provide your end customer.
- Our business process led approach ensures Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service will give you a rapid return on investment by aligning frontline productivity features with your organisation's processes and procedures.
- Our out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations gives you a holistic view of your organisation with a single source of the truth. As a partner on your servitisation journey, Columbus will consult on your service vision and execute it from proof of concept to delivery.
- Columbus uses its deep industry knowledge in manufacturing and distribution to ensure your field service solution becomes an effective extension of your organisation.
- With proven expertise in the Dynamics 365 applications, we ensure you maintain a single source of truth, whilst adopting and leveraging new technologies. Our end to end solutions enable you to action your insights to close the loop between your design, production, distribution, end service, and the customer.
All about Columbus:
Re-imagine Field Service With An Entirely Customer Focused, Connected Service Supply Chain...
No matter where you are in your digital and servitization journey, Columbus will help you meet your top-line business objectives.
Our proven process uncovers your business potential through a combination of consulting, solution implementations and long-term services.
By marrying a thorough analysis of your business processes and operations to your business goals we are your one-stop-shop to a completely servitized business.
Our deep industry knowledge and innovative practices will ensure that your field service solution becomes an effective extension to your organization, aligned to your processes and your goals. As your partner, we will consult on your service vision and execute it all the way from proof of concept to delivery.
Automate and optimize the entire service supply chain for increased efficiencies, reduced costs and greater satisfaction
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service enables real-time data-driven decisions, helping you deliver an exceptional customer experience, keeping your business competitive and giving you the opportunity to open new revenue streams.
Automate and optimize the entire service supply chain for increased efficiencies, reduced costs and greater satisfaction. Action your insights to close the loop between your design, production, distribution, end service and the customer. Most importantly, maintain a single source of truth while adopting and leveraging new technologies.
Columbus has done the legwork to test and develop Industry X.0 technologies to ensure they are applicable and implementable based on industry environments and standards. Columbus helps organizations realize the benefits digitalization brings to the industry today, for a future-proof tomorrow.
Columbus is an international IT services company serving customers worldwide. We are experts in developing and providing digital business applications that help our customers in the digital transformation of their business. We are specialist within the industries retail, distribution, food and manufacturing.
We’ve proved this through more than 28 years of experience with more than 8,000 successful business cases. Columbus has offices and partners all around the world.
CASE STUDY: Columbus and furniture manufacturer Orangebox
Discover how Columbus leveraged Dynamics 365 Field Service for UK-based furniture manufacturer Orangebox helping them to reduce manual intervention and improve customer experience.
GUIDE: Fitting Field Service Into Your Microsoft Solution Architecture
how it relates and integrates with the other software components you are likely
to currently utilise to enable your organisations business capability.