Company Information: At Help Lightning, we have completely reimagined how businesses, customers and employees are able to give and receive help using merged reality. We’ve eliminated the frustrations and inadequacies of phone calls or simple...
ARCHIVE FOR THE ‘field-service-software-providers’ CATEGORY
Company Information: At Help Lightning, we have completely reimagined how businesses, customers and employees are able to give and receive help using merged reality. We’ve eliminated the frustrations and inadequacies of phone calls or simple video chat, as well as dramatically reduced the need to drive or fly to interact in person.
Using existing mobile devices (iOS, Android) or a web-browser, experts can now visually collaborate with a colleague or customer as though they were working side-by-side.
They can telestrate, freeze images, use hand gestures, pictures, and even add real objects into the merged reality environment. With Help
Lightning, service experts can show a resolution, not just describe it, even from a thousand miles away.
Learn more at helplightning.com.
Services: Help Lightning is a SaaS based solution that exclusively provides Remote Expertise through the use of Merged Reality. Our patented technology allows your remote experts to virtually reach out and touch what their service tech or customer is working on.
Merged Reality and Remote Expertise Help Lightning’s Merged Reality blends two real-time video streams, that of a remote expert and an onsite technician, into a collaborative work environment. This Virtual Interactive Presence provides a more personal experience and increases the ability to exchange knowledge and provide support.
Use Your Existing Devices! Help Lightning runs on your existing smart phones, tablets, web-browser, and smart glasses. There’s no new hardware to purchase! You can even invite a customer into a help session without requiring them to download an app. When they receive your invitation via text, they simply click on the link and the call is connected using their mobile browser.
The Advantage of Remote Expertise Merged Reality allows remote experts to be virtually present in a shared work environment. It’s the closest experience to actually being there.
Scientific Support:A study published in the Journal of Nonverbal Behavior showed that adding gestures and nonverbal clues substantially improves speed of understanding, resulting in an enhanced recipient/customer perception of overall experience. Research published in the British Journal of Clinical Psychology also indicates that nonverbal cues are 430% more effective than verbal cues and that nonverbal cues make verbal/nonverbal communication combination up to 10 times more effective.
Testimonials: “We are seeing huge internal efficiency gains when it comes to fixing complex problems the first time, avoiding dispatches altogether.” - Senior Manager, Global Service Technologies
Case studies and reports: Click on the image to read the full content.
Comarch Contact Information:Web: https://www.comarch.com/field-service-management/contact/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comarch Contact Information:Web: https://www.comarch.com/field-service-management/contact/
Services Provided by Comarch
Mobile app for technicians:
- Quick access to tasks calendar
- Messaging with colleagues – when necessary, contact with your team to explain complex issues
- Mobile support for common field activities such as taking photos, making videos, tagging and attaching documents directly from customer’s premises, adding visit notes or site dedicated information
- Location and route planning
- Warehouse module to check the availability of equipment
- Offline mode support
- Status updates – update your work order status in real time to inform supervisors, dispatchers and managers about your work performance
- App-to-app integration: extended options such as navigation, code scanning and online diagnosis
- Signatures and quality surveys.
App for supervisors/dispatchers:
- Dedicated real-time map and calendar of workers’ performed tasks
- Absence notifications – receive information from workers about their absence, and confirm details on your mobile device
- Information about task statuses updated in real time
- Automated system-generated suggestions to choose the right person for the task, based on location, calendar, list of tasks and history
All About Comarch's FSM Solution
Comarch is a global supplier of software and services to some of the world’s largest brands, such as Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, KPN and Orange. We offer a wide range of products and an extensive portfolio including BSS/OSS solutions for telecoms, ERP, CRM, field service management system and IoT devices. Having completed more than 2 000 IT projects and implemented software in more than 40 000 companies worldwide, Comarch is considered a reliable system provider.
Comarch has over 25 years of experience in multiple industries providing end-to-end field service management solutions that serve numerous business processes, support decision making in real time, and enable the delivery of top level customer service. Comarch FSM is the software of choice for MegaFon, TVCable Group, Viasat, Orange, Warta, Vectra, and Kruk Group.
Comarch FSM is an end-to-end modular solution which allows:
- Automation and cost optimization of service delivery processes in areas such as resource management, service request management, planning and scheduling, business management, work order execution, communication and asset management
- Performance monitoring in real time
- Reactive and proactive management of service tasks
- Improving the level of service quality
Our product includes
- Over 50 options available to automate field service delivery
- Possibility to process tens of thousands of work orders in no time
- Modularity – our system allows the selection of components which are valid for the business purposes
- High configurability from WEB GUI - prepared for any business change, and easily adjustable in minutes to align with any new business reality. All changes can be introduced by configuration and without system restart. API adjusts automatically to new attributes in the process
Comarch’s team offers:
- Personalized approach to problem solving – we understand that each industry faces various internal challenges which change over time, and we adjust to those needs by personalized offers
- Support with workflow configuration to ensure optimal process management.
CASE STUDY: INCREASING THE EFFICIENCY OF FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT: VIASAT, INC.
CASE STUDY: OPTIMIZING MOBILE CLAIMS WITH COMARCH MOBILE CLAIMS ADJUSTER: WARTA
CASE STUDY: BUILDING A COMPREHENSIVE MULTI-LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIELD SERVICES: TVCABLE
- Krzysztof Zielosko
Director of Network Support Tools, Orange Polska
"Comarch Field Service Management enabled ViaSat to automate order and resource management processes, which allows us to provide an excellent customer experience in fulfilling customer orders”.
- Brian Crouthers
Director of Field Operations, ViaSat Inc.
"The field service management system is the next step forward in pursuing our customer-centric strategy, as it will ensure that technical support is in the precise location where it is needed, right on time, and which will work to the benefit of both customer satisfaction and our position on the Ecuadorian market".
- Jorge Schwartz
President of TVCable
"Inspection and claim adjustment in the field are operationally critical elements for us, and generate high costs. After thorough changes in claim adjustment processes, it is time to use professional tools that allow optimal planning of inspections and support for adjusters in the field”.
- Rafał Stankiewicz
Vice-President, Warta S.A.
Mize Contact information:Key Contact: Michael Blumberg, CMO Phone: +1 813-897-2666 Web: www.m-ize.com Email: email@example.com
Mize Contact information:Key Contact: Michael Blumberg, CMO
Phone: +1 813-897-2666
Services provided by Mize:
- Field Service Management
- Service Contract Management
- Warranty Management
- Service Parts Management
- Depot Repair Management
- Returns Management
- Knowledge Management
- Contact Center Management
All about Mize:
Mize enables durable goods manufacturers to Optimize Service Experience and Maximize Customer Lifetime Value.
We optimize all post-sale service interactions from product registration to trade-in to deliver a seamless experience during the entire customer lifecycle. You can replace disparate applications and data silos with a unified platform for managing your Install Base, Warranty, Service Contracts, Product Support, Field Service, and Service Parts. Mize focuses on delivering best-in-class solutions exclusively for Discrete Manufacturers and their service value chain partners.
Our ROI and Value:
Mize customers realize tangible and immediate ROI by unlocking value from the existing customer and product install base:
- 67% increase in aftermarket lifetime value from the customers
- 30% plus profit margin with revenues from Service Contracts, Service Parts, and aftermarket services and products
- 15% lower costs by optimizing service delivery
- 5 X Profit margins by increasing customer retention and repeat sales
Mize Smart Blox are modular and cost-effective building blocks to simplify and enhance all your service interactions.
Mize Solutions interconnect service interactions into customer journeys making it easier for your customers to do business with you.
Mize enables High Value Durable goods value chain (Manufacturers, Distributors, Dealers, and Service Centers) to deliver superior customer service and support.
Mize solutions address the unique challenges and opportunities of the companies with:
- Products that last three or more years
- Own cycle much longer than Buy cycle
- Products that are complex to need service and support
- Dealer or service networks to provide local or field support
Mize enable durables goods companies in the following industry to optimize service experience and maximize customer lifetime value: Heavy Equipment, Appliances, Automotive, Transportation, Industrial Equipment, Medical Equipment, and SMB Manufacturers.
Latest Resources from Mize:
WHITE PAPER: Service Parts Management Optimization: The Foundation for Improving Financial and Operational Performance
Spare parts management is a complex task. Having too many spare parts on hand can have a negative impact on the balance sheet and income statement; too few parts can result in degradation of service quality and customer satisfaction. Fortunately, there are several best practices that OEMs can implement to avoid these challenges.
WHITE PAPER : Service Knowledge Management: The Key To Improving First Time Fix
Providing your customers with a great Service Experience is a function of your field service technician’s ability to quickly fix problems right the first time. Unfortunately, technical know-how is getting harder and harder to come by. While this information may exist in your company, the knowledge assets may be difficult for technicians to find or access it in a timely manner. This white paper outlines an optimal solution that helps FSO overcome this challenge.
Latest Video from Mize:
Contact information:Phone: +1-877 573 4353 Web: www.fieldnation.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information:Phone: +1-877 573 4353
Services Provided by Field Nation:
All About Field Nation:
Field Nation brings companies and workers together to do great work. By connecting technicians to organizations in one easy-to-use platform and mobile app, Field Nation solves a critical challenge all service leaders worry about: accessing skilled labor. Unlike traditional job boards and labor platforms, Field Nation is built specifically for short-term, on-site service work. Businesses can build their flexible workforce for any skill, scout potential workers in every postal code, and organize go-to service crews fast. Tech professionals can search for work that fits their schedule, build their reputation and get paid within days of project completion. Our mission is to match every contractor with the right job and connect every service team to professionals who care as much about the work as they do.
Latest Videos from Field Nation:
Latest Resources from Field Nation:
Whitepaper - The Future of the Field Service Workforce
As technology transforms how companies interact with customers, field service organizations face particular challenges in adapting their business models to meet rising customer like.expectations. This whitepaper outlines what what the future of the service workforce might look like.
Contingent Labor Cost Savings Calculator
Technician Coverage Map
This map represents the number of providers in each county who have request work in the last year. To use the map:
- Select an industry
- Select a state
- Select a city
"The networking of techs across the United States at the accessibility of our fingertips. I like the reviews and profiles we are given of each technician that allows us to feel like we know the tech on a more personal level. I like that techs can be reviewed, giving us a better idea of who we are hiring on for a job."
ServicePower Contact information:
ServicePower Contact information:
- EMEA HQ: + 44 (0)161 476 2277
- US HQ: +1(703) 287 8900
Services Provided by ServicePower:
ServicePower, recognised by Gartner as a visionary in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, provides a global, connected, end-to-end field service management platform, which includes[unordered_list style="bullet"]
- ServiceScheduling- industry leading optimised scheduling and routing software which provides true intra-day optimisation of field based resources
- ServiceMobility-cutting edge, device and OS agnostic mobile dispatching software
- Nexus FS-business management
- ServiceGPS-asset tracking software, integrated to both ServiceScheduling and ServiceMobility
- ServiceOperations-true multitenant SaaS 3rd party contractor dispatching and warranty claims payment software
- ServiceMarket-job dispatching software which also provides an on demand marketplace of vetted, credentialed technicians
- ServiceStats- in memory business intelligence for our entire platform
- M2M Connected Services-utilizes connected machine data to intelligently and automatically dispatch technicians for forecasted field based maintenance and real time repairs
- Smart Scheduling Broker-enables clients to intelligently mix multiple labor forces, including employed and 3rd party to achieve desired business goals
- ServiceOutsourcing-outsourced service management provided by the ServicePower team of field service leaders, using our software platform
All about ServicePower:
ServicePower provides connected field services solutions that bring together the customer and the dispatch centre, technician, claims and warranty processes, parts, the contracted workforce, assets, mobility, business intelligence, and social collaboration.
ServicePower connects all aspects of the field service value chain through the use of innovative technology that accelerates business efficiency gains and customer satisfaction while reducing costs. ServicePower is uniquely positioned to offer connected field services solutions on one underlying and consistent platform.
This is the ServicePower difference.
Latest videos from ServicePower:
Connected Field Service Solutions:
Latest resources from ServicePower:
Field Service Management - the changing technology landscape
A detailed exploration of the trends, technologies and emerging business models appearing in field service including a look at the key field service trends, the confusing field service management landscape, flexible field service management software and a look at the Gartner Magic Quadrant for field service management...
Click here to read more...
Schedule Optimisation: Things aren't equal
The world of schedule and route optimisation has been with us for many years. ServicePower is one of the longest-standing vendors who helped innovate and develop the market and its identity. The Mobile Workforce Management market maybe isn’t as established yet as the more traditional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) counterparts but it is fast-growing in terms of maturity, acceptance, and demand.
Latest news and feature from ServicePower:
Kirona Contact information:
Kirona Contact information:
Services Provided by Kirona:
- Dynamic Resource Scheduling
- Scheduling and Planning Optimisation
- Workforce Management and Optimisation
- Field Service Management
- Mobile Workforce Management
- U.K based support[/unordered_list]
All about Kirona:
Kirona’s innovative field service technology enables organisations with a mobile workforce to improve productivity, customer service, field based worker visibility and reporting, whilst reducing costs.
Kirona’s suite of solutions includes Xmbrace DRS.
This leading dynamic resource scheduling tool is currently used by over 350 organisations to efficiently plan and dynamically schedule their field based work force.
Kirona’s Job Manager mobile application connects centralised teams with their field-based workforce in real time and is currently trusted by over 350,000 field based workers.
Kirona’s InfoSuite software enables smarter decisions with real-time actionable insight.
It provides a holistic view of operations, visibility of key performance indicators and the ability to quickly drill down on the underlying detail.
Kirona’s leading edge, innovative technology individually delivers significant value to field service organisations and when combined, they deliver a unique advantage.
Videos from Kirona...
Resources from Kirona...
Clearwater’s continued success meant that it soon began to outgrow its existing working processes and needed to adopt a strategy for managing its workload more efficiently.
In an average month Clearwater was carrying out around 11,000 jobs, leading to 30,000 written reports created in the field, using around 50,000 pieces of paper.
Click the link above to find out how they improved their service delivery with Kirona'...
In recent years the company has faced the challenge of simplifying the Carpetright sales journey for both customers and staff. For 25 years, Carpetright’s home consultants used a paper-based diary system to schedule home visits.
Customers often needed to wait days for a home consultant to manage an increasingly demanding workload through outdated management systems.
Click the link above to find out how they improved their service delivery through implementation of Kirona's solution...
Kirona helps organisations to deliver exceptional field-based services in the most cost-effective way possible. We do this by providing our clients with a suite of applications that enables them to manage their end-to-end service processes and to seamlessly link field-based workers with central functions.
Click the link above to find out more....
Oneserve Contact information:
Oneserve Contact information:
Services Provided by Oneserve:
- Call Centre management software
- Workflow management software
- Workforce scheduling software
- Mobile workforce management software
- Supply chain management software
- Asset management software
- Analytics and finance software
- Parts and stock control software
- Void management software[/unordered_list]
All about Oneserve:
Oneserve is an award winning Field Service Management Software Solution; supporting a wide range of industries in getting the most out of their field based teams.
Not only is our powerful system clear, robust and flexible, our software is easy to implement, provides you with valuable knowledge about your business and personnel, generates significant efficiencies within your team, improves productivity of your workforce and delivers exceptional customer experience.
Unlike other providers, the key difference we provide is you - the ability to configure and implement the software yourself, giving you more control whilst saving on cost.
Our Cloud-based system will allow you to:
- Better manage resources, abilities and improve response times
- Streamline and automate your processes to improve the efficiency of your business
- Get jobs done more quickly and effectively
- Improve productivity through better allocation of resources
- Make smarter and better decisions
- Deliver time and cost efficiencies to your organisation
“In the last six months we’ve increased productivity by a further 25% by working closely with the Oneserve team” Phil Pemberton, SOVINI
Latest Case Studies from Oneserve:
Facilities Management - Vivark
Merseyside-based Vivark is a social enterprise providing
facilities management and building maintenance services
to over 14,000 properties in Knowsley. Click here to read more
Property Services - Sovini
Sovini Property Services provides day-to-day building
repairs and investment works to over 16,000 homes in
the North West. Click here to read more
Resources from Oneserve:
It is very easy to say that field service operations should run more smoothly, it’s far harder to say how - and even harder to make it happen. This whitepaper identifies the most common pitfalls and highlights strategies to both identify weaknesses and make improvements.
Highly efficient field operations are the bedrock of competitive advantage and revenue growth. Any gap in efficiencies will hamper service delivery and damage the customer experience, often leading to detrimental financial and reputational costs. Find out how to capture efficiency here...
The top strategic action for two-thirds of service organisations is to develop or improve the metrics or KPIs used to measure field service performance1 . And yet only 18 percent of companies believe they have the skills necessary to gather and use insights effectively.
- Workforce Optimisation
At ServiceMax, our mission is to help service businesses deliver the best field service possible to their customers. We do this by helping customers perfect their service delivery process, drive revenue growth and not just satisfy customers, but delight them.
We make software that makes field service smarter, more efficient and more profitable. Our cloud-based software automates the complete field service lifecycle from contract entitlements to scheduling optimisation, from inventory and parts logistics to real-time customer and partner portals.
Forget old school service management with spreadsheets and silos of information. Dismiss the mediocre “dispatch and repair” service of yesterday and image field service delivered with technology that is powerful, easy-to-use, mobile, and collaborative.
We’re helping our customer rethink field service by delivering:
- Complete visibility to gain a deep view into the entire service delivery operation. This visibility gives companies insights that are changing the way they do business—from contracts and pricing to service efficiency to potential sales opportunities.
- An end-to-end application for field service management; from contract entitlements, scheduling and workforce optimisation, to inventory and parts logistics. We also offer cutting edge mobility, social collaboration, and real- time customer and partner portal access.
- Cloud-based solutions built on the proven Force.com platform from salesforce.com, so customers are up and running quickly with a low cost subscription model, tightly integrated to their CRM.
- Everywhere you are. ServiceMax delivers mobile, anywhere access to all pertinent information for field technicians and provides mobile, real-time dashboards for management.
News & Features:
For any field service organisation there is often one simple key objective, to deliver excellent customer service whilst working as effectively as possible. However, we are working in a market place where both economic pressures and customer demands have risen to greater levels than possibly ever before and sometimes it may seem like this ‘simple’ objective is becoming...
Drawing on research from Gartner, Aberdeen, The Service Council and Forrester as well as a real life case study the ebook gives insightful and refreshingly impartial advice on how technologies such as cloud, SaaS, big data and analytics, smart phones and tablets and optimised scheduling engines can be brought together to empower organisations to adopt a fully 360° view of the service they deliver.
Back to the directory home page Back to the Software Providers directory page
- Real Time Dispatch,
- Schedule Optimisation,
- Location Based Service,
- Multiple Vendors/Locations,
- Field Service Integration,
- Mobile Field Service,
- Dispatch Software,
- Inventory Management Software
All about Field Power:
Zylog Systems Ltd is a listed 18 year mature global SI and industry solution provider with presence in 9 countries across the globe and global turnover of £450m.
Zylog’s flagship enterprise grade field service management solution FieldPower has been in the market for 12 years and caters to 48000 global users across 15 countries and 25 enterprise field service organisations. Built on .Net framework and having the highest standards of flexibility to align to service business workflow, the solution has catered to Telecom Giants like MCI Volt, Verizon, Saudi Telecom, Singapore Telecom, Retail giants like Bestbuy, Manufacturing Giants like Daikin Japan, International Facilities Organisation in the UK, Network and Cabling industry, Insurance Inspection business and a wide range of field services organisations.
The solution is equipped with the IQ of today’s field work force and functional flexibility of any enterprise grade application. The FieldPower practice also offers service management consultancy and device H/W consultancy to give the customer a robust and over-arching solution under one roof with the single-minded aim of optimising service workflows.
Being a global technology vendor with deep system integration expertise at the core, FieldPower has been built to interact and integrate with any ERP, third-party, in-house or bespoke systems to give you total control while handshaking with existing system landscape.
FieldPower also brings in it’s value to cost of deployment and TCO as FieldPower team works with you to derive the most advantageous license and deployment model.
Contact us to get a flavour of the solution that has accomplished service milestones and service profitability through infusing technology, domain know-how, process control and simplification all under a single solution called FieldPower.
Field Power Data Sheet:
Find out all of the key information you need to know about Field Power and Zylog systems in one convenient page! Click here to find open a copy in your browser
Field Power Case Studies:
A series of of case studies from a wde range of industries highlighting how FIeld Power can assist in your mobile workforce needs. Click here to find open a copy in your browser