Columbus, the global digital business services provider, has today announced the launch of a fully connected and mobile FieldService solution. Columbus has created an end-to-end intelligent Field Service solution that utilises the full Dynamics...
ARCHIVE FOR THE ‘columbus’ CATEGORY
Columbus, the global digital business services provider, has today announced the launch of a fully connected and mobile Field Service solution. Columbus has created an end-to-end intelligent Field Service solution that utilises the full Dynamics 365 platform.
This includes seamless integration between Dynamics 365 for Field Service and IoT sensor reporting, predictive maintenance and advanced business intelligence to enable customers to make real-time, data-driven decisions on operations. Completing the field service scenario is Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, the mixed reality heads-up display technology delivered via HoloLens devices.
Columbus has drawn on over 25 years of manufacturing industry experience to develop the new solution, which enables medium and large enterprises to quickly adopt and leverage emerging technologies to take full advantage of digital disruption and develop a competitive advantage. The Columbus Field Service offering introduces greater operational visibility by connecting the entire service supply chain to deliver a personalised, customer-focused experience and reduce operational costs.
For organisations looking to tailor a field service solution around existing systems, Columbus also integrates out-of-the-box with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to optimise additional processes such as work orders and invoicing.
By consolidating data streams to provide businesses with a holistic view of operational performance, the solution helps boost scheduling efficiency, first-time fix rate, engineer punctuality, on-site productivity and engineer billable time, while enabling engineers to identify more opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services and products.
Mary Hunter, Managing Director at Columbus UK commented “As customers become increasingly connected, businesses must evolve accordingly to maintain a high level of service and meet rising expectations. Columbus helps organisations such as Orangebox, Handicare, and Capital Solutions add value to their businesses and support a customer-centric experience. The new Columbus Field Service solution extends this ability even further to introduce greater business intelligence, end-to-end business process automation and drive cost efficiencies.”
Chris Mean, Chief Operating Officer at Columbus UK added “We are dedicated to supporting organisations throughout every step of their digitisation and servitisation journey, and the Columbus Field Service solution coupled with the extensive expertise of our consultants allows them to enhance and modernise their field service offering at any stage. Our new solution will provide organisations with the ability to harness the full potential of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio and extend their value stream accordingly.”
Be social and share...
Jul 17, 2013 • Columbus • Columbus Field Service • Microsoft Dynamics 365 • Microsoft Field Service • Directory • Field Service Management Software • Field Service Management Solutions • Field Service Software Providers • Service Management Software • software and apps
Contact information for Columbus:
Contact information for Columbus:
Phone: +44 (0) 1623 729977
Columbus A/S configures and implements Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
What We Do:
- Columbus helps you provide a customer-centric service with a focus on personalisation, key touch points and interactions.
- Columbus helps you optimise the entire service supply chain for increased automation, greater efficiencies, reduced costs and improved satisfaction.
- Columbus helps you leverage field service as a profit centre within your larger organisation for additional revenue streams and growth.
- Columbus helps you connect the dots between you and your end customer and everything in-between, closing the feedback loop.
How We Do It:
- By leveraging key functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service and our expertise in PowerBI, Azure Services, IoT Hub and Mobility, we tailor a solution to fit the inspired service offering you want to provide your end customer.
- Our business process led approach ensures Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service will give you a rapid return on investment by aligning frontline productivity features with your organisation's processes and procedures.
- Our out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations gives you a holistic view of your organisation with a single source of the truth. As a partner on your servitisation journey, Columbus will consult on your service vision and execute it from proof of concept to delivery.
- Columbus uses its deep industry knowledge in manufacturing and distribution to ensure your field service solution becomes an effective extension of your organisation.
- With proven expertise in the Dynamics 365 applications, we ensure you maintain a single source of truth, whilst adopting and leveraging new technologies. Our end to end solutions enable you to action your insights to close the loop between your design, production, distribution, end service, and the customer.
All about Columbus:
Re-imagine Field Service With An Entirely Customer Focused, Connected Service Supply Chain...
No matter where you are in your digital and servitization journey, Columbus will help you meet your top-line business objectives.
Our proven process uncovers your business potential through a combination of consulting, solution implementations and long-term services.
By marrying a thorough analysis of your business processes and operations to your business goals we are your one-stop-shop to a completely servitized business.
Our deep industry knowledge and innovative practices will ensure that your field service solution becomes an effective extension to your organization, aligned to your processes and your goals. As your partner, we will consult on your service vision and execute it all the way from proof of concept to delivery.
Automate and optimize the entire service supply chain for increased efficiencies, reduced costs and greater satisfaction
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service enables real-time data-driven decisions, helping you deliver an exceptional customer experience, keeping your business competitive and giving you the opportunity to open new revenue streams.
Automate and optimize the entire service supply chain for increased efficiencies, reduced costs and greater satisfaction. Action your insights to close the loop between your design, production, distribution, end service and the customer. Most importantly, maintain a single source of truth while adopting and leveraging new technologies.
Columbus has done the legwork to test and develop Industry X.0 technologies to ensure they are applicable and implementable based on industry environments and standards. Columbus helps organizations realize the benefits digitalization brings to the industry today, for a future-proof tomorrow.
Columbus is an international IT services company serving customers worldwide. We are experts in developing and providing digital business applications that help our customers in the digital transformation of their business. We are specialist within the industries retail, distribution, food and manufacturing.
We’ve proved this through more than 28 years of experience with more than 8,000 successful business cases. Columbus has offices and partners all around the world.
CASE STUDY: Columbus and furniture manufacturer Orangebox
Discover how Columbus leveraged Dynamics 365 Field Service for UK-based furniture manufacturer Orangebox helping them to reduce manual intervention and improve customer experience.
GUIDE: Fitting Field Service Into Your Microsoft Solution Architecture
how it relates and integrates with the other software components you are likely
to currently utilise to enable your organisations business capability.