During our Field Service Expo, which took place in Birmingham on 27th and 28th of October, BigChange held a presentation discussing the findings of a major research project that the company has conducted about the state of UK's field service sector.
Nick Gregory, Chief Marketing Officer at BigChange, discussed how the company has performed a health check of the status of the UK's field service sector to better understand the impact of the pandemic in the industry, how businesses have fared since COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted and what challenges and opportunities field service organisations are facing today.
If you haven't been able to attend our event, you can now watch BigChange's presentation by clicking below.
Data usage note: By accessing this content you consent to the contactdetails submitted when you registered as a subscriber to fieldservicenews.com to be shared with the listed sponsor of this premium content BigChange who may contact you for legitimate business reasons to discuss the content of this video, as per the terms and conditions of your subscription agreement which you opted into in line with GDPR regulations and is an ongoing condition of subscription.
- Read more about Leadership & Strategy @ www.fieldservicenews.com/leadership-and-strategy
- Read more about the impact of COVID-19 in the Field Service industry @ www.fieldservicenews.com/covid-19
- Read more about BigChange on Field Service News @ www.fieldservicenews.com/bigchange
- Learn more about BigChange @ www.bigchange.com
- Follow BigChange on Twitter @ twitter.com/bigchangeapps