Trimble Field Service Management are bringing together a panel of field service leaders and industry exerts from around the globe to participate in a virtual summit which will be focusing on the shape of the industry today.
The summit, Transform Service Delivery: A Global Perspective will be held on Thursday 3rd April and follows on from the launch of a new research paper from Trimble FSM entitled Transforming Service Delivery: An Insight Report, and addresses issues and challenges that are faced by field service organisations today.
There are five speakers scheduled to participate in the event whose presentations will cover topics including change management, emerging technologies, mobile resources, issue resolution, performance excellence and future trends.
The Aberdeen Group’s Aly Pinder, will lead the presentations discussing “Breaking through the roadblocks to deliver exceptional customer service.”
He will then be followed by:
- Anil Tiwari, solutions architect at Trimble Field Service Management, discussing Leveraging Data to Optimise Field Operations
- Barry White, CEO of G7 Consulting, discussing Effective Change Management: Strategies for Success
- Nate Vineyard, director of operations & performance for Multiband, discussing Managing the Mobile Workforce
- Sharon Clancy, editor of m.logistics, speaking on What the Future Holds for Field Service
- Sarah Nicastro, publisher and editor in chief of Field Technologies magazine, will moderate.