Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News is joined on the Field Service News Digital Symposium by Michael Blumberg, President and CEO of Blumberg Advisory Group.
Michael is a seasoned expert in the field service industry, and he always thinks forward to what's down the road and what leaders should focus on.
During the conversation, the two discuss a wide range of topics related to the role of service marketing and the importance of finding a solution to fix the disconnection that often occurs between the service leadership and the marketing leadership within service organisations.
In this exceprt, Michael and Kris discuss how remote service has now become an habit, after so many months of pandemic and lockdowns, and if companies should keep focusing on remote service for the future.
Want to know more?
FSN Premium subscribers and FSN Elite members can access the full-length interview plus many, many more in the Field Service New Digital Symposium. If you have an FSN Premium account you can access the video on the button below. If you are currently on our FSN Standard subscription tier you can upgrade your subscription by clicking the link below.
If you are yet to subscribe you can join 30,0000 of your field service management peers by subscribing to FSN Standard for free to gain access to a monthly selection of premium content or select either FSN Premium or FSN Elite for even more resources. Click the button above to visit our subscription page to find out more.
- Read more about Servitization & Advanced Services @ www.fieldservicenews.com/servitization
- Read more about Service Marketing @ www.fieldservicenews.com/service-marketing
- Read exclusive articles by Michael Blumberg on Field Service News @ www.fieldservicenews.com/michael-blumberg
- Follow Michael Blumberg on Twitter @ twitter.com/blumberg1
- Connect with Michael Blumberg directly by email @ email@example.com