Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News is joined on the Field Service News Digital Symposium by Aly Pinder Jr, Program Director of Service Innovation and Connected Products at IDC. Aly is a seasoned expert in the field service industry, technology and innovation and he always thinks forward and spots the upcoming trends in the industry.
During the conversation, the two discuss a wide range of topics related to the evolution of service, the rapid changes and challenges that occurred during the last year and what organisation should do to adapt and prepare for the future.
In this excerpt from that full interview, the two discuss the importance of the role of the service engineer and how the traditional service delivery positions itself with the mass adoption of remote services.
Want to know more?
FSN Premium subscribers and FSN Elite members can access the full-length interview plus many, many more in the Field Service New Digital Symposium. If you have an FSN Premium account you can access the video on the button below. If you are currently on our FSN Standard subscription tier you can upgrade your subscription by clicking the link below.
If you are yet to subscribe you can join 30,0000 of your field service management peers by subscribing to FSN Standard for free to gain access to a monthly selection of premium content or select either FSN Premium or FSN Elite for even more resources. Click the button above to visit our subscription page to find out more.
- Read more about Servitization & Advanced Services @ www.fieldservicenews.com/servitization
- Read more about the impact of COVID-19 in the Field Service industry @ www.fieldservicenews.com/covid-19
- Read exclusive articles by Aly Pinder on Field Service News @ www.fieldservicenews.com/aly+pinder
- Follow Aly Pinder on Twitter @ twitter.com/Pinderjr
- Connect with Aly Pinder on LinkedIn @ linkedin.com/in/aly-pinder-jr