Improving customer service, maximising worker efficiency and meeting SLAs are just a handful of the challenges that field service operators face.
Even field service operations that are working well can find 5% improvements when they set out to become exceptional, and improvements of more than 20% are not uncommon.
Baxi, together with Cognito iQ, recognise the true significance of data and the value it can bring to a business, from cost savings, improving repeat busines through improved customer satisfaction to identifying areas of process improvement that can bring transformational change to a business.
BAXI HAVE MADE THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EVEN BETTER BY SUCCESSFULLY LEVERAGING DATA AND ANALYTICS WITH COGNITO iQ
Quality data that can provide insight is key to transformational change and improvements. Cognito IQ’s next generation analytics solution, Insight Hub does just that. Providing real-time analytics, it provides at a glance metrics in its bespoke dashboard that allows you to make instant changes to keep your team on track as well as a longer term view for informed strategic planning and strategy.
Baxi, and Cognito iQ have successfully leveraged data and analytics that enabled them to:
- Increase productivity 25%
- Reduce secondary visit times by 42%
In this webinar, Steve Randall, Baxi’s Head of Service will share:
- The challenges Baxi faced and how they addressed them.
- How technology such as Insight Hub, makes it easier to manage a large mobile workforce.
- The impact of having real-time analytics on their customer service and more.
To register for the webinar 'Transforming Your Field Service Operation from Excellent to Exceptional, visit info.cognitoiq.com/getting-to-exceptional-webinar2.
- Read more about Digital Transformation @ www.fieldservicenews.com/digital-transformation
- Read more about Cognito iQ on Field Service News @ www.fieldservicenews.com/cognito-iq
- Register for the webinar 'Transforming Your Field Service Operation from Excellent to Exceptional' @ cognitoiq.com/getting-to-exceptional-webinar2
- Find out more about Cognito iQ @ www.cognitoiq.com
- Follow Cognito iQ on Twitter @ twitter.com/Cognito_iQ