Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News, is joined by Karl Lowe, Head of European Service, Panasonic Heating and Cooling Solutions Europe and Sarah Nicastro, Field Service Evangelist, Future of Field Service and IFS as the group discuss how Panasonic implemented a remote service solution during the pandemic.
The discussion looks at the drivers for implementation, the approach Panasonic took to rolling the solution out, a demonstration of the solution, and a broader discussion around the benefits of remote service within the field service sector.
In this final excerpt from the session, the conversation focuses on how much the pandemic has changed both the way we view remote service delivery and increased the appetite for such tools from both service providers and their customers alike.
Want to know more? FSN Premium Subscribers and FSN Elite Members can watch this full interview and hours more of in-depth long-form interviews with a series of field service leaders in the Field Service News Digital Symposium. Watch the interview with Lowe and Nicastro on the button below.
If you are currently on our free forever FSN Standard subscription tier or have yet to join 30,000 of our field service peers as a FSN subscriber you can find out more again on the button below.
- Read more about the Digital Transformation in the field service sector @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/digital-transformation
- Read more about Service Innovation and Design @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/service-innovation-and-design
- Read more about IFS Remote Assist @ https://www.ifs.com/us/solutions/service-management/remote-assistance/
- Follow IFS on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/IFS
- Follow Panasonic Heating and Cooling @ https://www.aircon.panasonic.eu/GB_en/?utm_source=Field%20Service%20News&utm_medium=Symposium
- Read more about Pansonic's use of IFS Remote Assist @ https://www.ifs.com/uk/news-and-events/newsroom/2020/07/20/panasonic-ensures-customer-experience-consistency-with-ifs-remote-assistance/
- Connect with Karl Lowe on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-lowe-67267548
- Connect with Sarah Nicastro on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahhowland/