As we approach the end of the year and look towards what the future holds in 2015 Field Service News thought it was time to show some appreciation to those who are driving our industry forward. The pioneers, the leaders, those who walk the path that the rest of us follow in.
So today we are proud to be launching the #FSN20 campaign to celebrate the 20 most influential people in field service.
How are we selecting these influencers? We're not - you are. Simply state who you think has had the most influence on you in your professional role. [unordered_list style="bullet"]
- Is it one of the leading analysts such as Bill Pollock, Sumair Dutta or Aly Pinder whose latest white paper struck a deep chord with you?
- Has a a piece of software or hardware revolutionised your workload so significantly the person driving that company forward has influenced you?
- What about some of those leading the way in service roles - people like Martin Summerhayes at Fujitsu or Martin Hotass at Siemens - both are pioneers tackling challenges the whole industry faces?
- Your favourite journalist perhaps - maybe Derek Korte at SmartVan, Sarah Nicastro over at Field Technologies Online or even one of our own humble scribes here at Field Service News?
- Even quite simply it could be your boss or one of your work colleagues - that inspire you everyday.
Who ever it is, simply add their name and a couple of lines about why you've nominated them in the comments section below. You can also vote via social media so spread the word amongst your colleagues a simple vote with your nominations name, company and the hashtag #FSN20 on twitter will register as a vote and there will also be postings across Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin so spread the word and get voting.
The final list will be compiled in the January edition of Field Service News which will be available in print to all our UK readers and available online and as a download for all our international readers.