Recently in the Field Service News Digital Symposium, Kris Oldland, Editor-in-Chief, Field Service News, was joined by Mickey Rooney, Program Director JLL in a wide-ranging discussion that touches on a number of key points as the built environment sector faces a major pivot point in its evolution and reflect on the changes this will bring to field service operations on a massive scale.
In this excerpt from the full interview, the two discuss the importance of data in the new normal of field service as we begin to fully adopt digital transformation in a period of significant disruption for our sector on a global basis.
Want to know more? FSN Premium Subscribers and FSN Elite Members can watch this full interview and hours more of in-depth long-form interviews with a series of field service leaders in the Field Service News Digital Symposium. Watch the interview with Mickey Rooney on the button below.
If you are currently on our free forever FSN Standard subscription tier or have yet to join 30,000 of our field service peers as a FSN subscriber you can find out more again on the button below.
- Read more about the Digital Transformation in the field service sector @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/digital-transformation
- Read more about Service Innovation and Design @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/service-innovation-and-design
- Read more about Leadership and Strategy in field service @ https://www.fieldservicenews.com/blog/tag/leadership-and-strategy
- Read more about JLL/Integral @ https://integral.co.uk/
- Follow JLL/Integral on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/IntegralUKLtd
- Read more about Cognito iQ who are working closely with JLL/Integral @ https://www.cognitoiq.com/
- Connect with Mickey Rooney on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/mickey-rooney-0106a161