CSG has released CSG Field Service Management, an award-winning, cloud-based advancement of its Workforce Express product suite, enhanced to help companies integrate field service management into their overall customer experience.
The CSG Field Service Management product suite transforms the way service technicians conduct their work, providing a real-time, 360-degree view of a company’s field operations:
- Global scalability and availability: CSG, an Advanced Technology Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network, has extended its cloud-first approach to its Field Service Management product suite. By hosting the product in the cloud, it provides CSG clients with global availability, scalability, and data security associated with cloud investment to meet and exceed their needs, in real-time.
- Real-time data: Pushes important and urgent information including real-time traffic, scheduling, and communication to field techs, agents, management and customers, while accommodating in-app communications between users, in real-time.
- Personalized, branded experience: CSG Field Service Management enables companies to customize how and when to communicate to its customers, utilizing channels such as email and the web to give customers real-time updates about their appointment including the ability to follow the technician while they are en route to the customer location.
- Optimized operations: Using a modernized user experience to more accurately reflect today’s field service personnel, CSG Field Service Management takes a data-driven approach designed to provide an integrated and proactive customer experience that optimizes operations and accelerates user adoption across a company.
- Automated scheduling: Automated appointments allows back-office service teams to focus on what is important, when it is important. Gives companies the ability to automate service provider arrival times, skills and scheduling constraints.
- Extensive suite of APIs: Integrates into any existing billing system and third-party applications. Integrate jobs from any order management system, track employee time, labor and inventory used from any ERP system. Automate equipment activation, warranty checks or customer signatures.
“CSG has been delivering field service management solutions to clients for more than 20 years,” said Chad Dunavant, head of global product management, CSG. “Leveraging our vast expertise in the FSM space, we are excited to introduce our modernized product suite to help maximize our customers’ worker productivity, while positioning the product to support the growing demands of the service ecosystem.”