Comarch Contact Information:Web: https://www.comarch.com/field-service-management/contact/
Services Provided by Comarch
Mobile app for technicians:
- Quick access to tasks calendar
- Messaging with colleagues – when necessary, contact with your team to explain complex issues
- Mobile support for common field activities such as taking photos, making videos, tagging and attaching documents directly from customer’s premises, adding visit notes or site dedicated information
- Location and route planning
- Warehouse module to check the availability of equipment
- Offline mode support
- Status updates – update your work order status in real time to inform supervisors, dispatchers and managers about your work performance
- App-to-app integration: extended options such as navigation, code scanning and online diagnosis
- Signatures and quality surveys.
App for supervisors/dispatchers:
- Dedicated real-time map and calendar of workers’ performed tasks
- Absence notifications – receive information from workers about their absence, and confirm details on your mobile device
- Information about task statuses updated in real time
- Automated system-generated suggestions to choose the right person for the task, based on location, calendar, list of tasks and history
All About Comarch's FSM Solution
Comarch is a global supplier of software and services to some of the world’s largest brands, such as Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, KPN and Orange. We offer a wide range of products and an extensive portfolio including BSS/OSS solutions for telecoms, ERP, CRM, field service management system and IoT devices. Having completed more than 2 000 IT projects and implemented software in more than 40 000 companies worldwide, Comarch is considered a reliable system provider.
Comarch has over 25 years of experience in multiple industries providing end-to-end field service management solutions that serve numerous business processes, support decision making in real time, and enable the delivery of top level customer service. Comarch FSM is the software of choice for MegaFon, TVCable Group, Viasat, Orange, Warta, Vectra, and Kruk Group.
Comarch FSM is an end-to-end modular solution which allows:
- Automation and cost optimization of service delivery processes in areas such as resource management, service request management, planning and scheduling, business management, work order execution, communication and asset management
- Performance monitoring in real time
- Reactive and proactive management of service tasks
- Improving the level of service quality
Our product includes
- Over 50 options available to automate field service delivery
- Possibility to process tens of thousands of work orders in no time
- Modularity – our system allows the selection of components which are valid for the business purposes
- High configurability from WEB GUI - prepared for any business change, and easily adjustable in minutes to align with any new business reality. All changes can be introduced by configuration and without system restart. API adjusts automatically to new attributes in the process
Comarch’s team offers:
- Personalized approach to problem solving – we understand that each industry faces various internal challenges which change over time, and we adjust to those needs by personalized offers
- Support with workflow configuration to ensure optimal process management.
CASE STUDY: INCREASING THE EFFICIENCY OF FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT: VIASAT, INC.
CASE STUDY: OPTIMIZING MOBILE CLAIMS WITH COMARCH MOBILE CLAIMS ADJUSTER: WARTA
CASE STUDY: BUILDING A COMPREHENSIVE MULTI-LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIELD SERVICES: TVCABLE
- Krzysztof Zielosko
Director of Network Support Tools, Orange Polska
"Comarch Field Service Management enabled ViaSat to automate order and resource management processes, which allows us to provide an excellent customer experience in fulfilling customer orders”.
- Brian Crouthers
Director of Field Operations, ViaSat Inc.
"The field service management system is the next step forward in pursuing our customer-centric strategy, as it will ensure that technical support is in the precise location where it is needed, right on time, and which will work to the benefit of both customer satisfaction and our position on the Ecuadorian market".
- Jorge Schwartz
President of TVCable
"Inspection and claim adjustment in the field are operationally critical elements for us, and generate high costs. After thorough changes in claim adjustment processes, it is time to use professional tools that allow optimal planning of inspections and support for adjusters in the field”.
- Rafał Stankiewicz
Vice-President, Warta S.A.